The silk collection is a London-based lifestyle and wellbeing brand which combines simple, timeless luxuries with everyday self-care. Our collection has been created to improve overall wellbeing - whether that's by giving you better quality sleep, improving your daily skincare and haircare routine, or by creating an easy way to send a unique care package to loved ones and give them a boost of positivity.
Why choose us?
- Premium quality - we use the highest grade 6A long fibre 100% mulberry silk, with a luxury thickness of 22 momme.
- Everyday luxury - we provide the highest quality silk products without the premium price tag.
- Slow fashion movement - we use natural silk fabric to create high quality, timeless pieces made to last.
- Free from toxic dyes - we only use eco-friendly dyes, certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Support small - we are a small UK business, with all orders hand packaged ourselves in London.
- Supporting mental health awareness - we donate 10% of our profits from every sale to Mind Charity.
Silk as an everyday luxury
Mulberry silk is universally accepted to be the best quality silk in the world, giving numerous benefits for your skin, hair and the quality of your sleep.
Dermatologists, hair stylists, beauty experts and celebrities have been recommending sleeping on a silk pillowcase for years, however the benefits of silk are still not yet widely known and due to the traditionally high price tag, a silk pillowcase isn't yet a part of most people's everyday routine.
Our aim is to make the benefits of silk more widely known and to provide the highest grade silk products without premium prices.
Whether you are looking for everyday accessories to use at night or during the day, either at home or while you travel, we've got you covered!
Investing in self-care
Now more than ever it is important to invest in self-care and our overall wellbeing. High quality sleep is one of the most important contributors to our overall physical and mental wellbeing. Given that we spend around a third of our lives in bed, we see investing in our sleep as a necessity. Browse our sleep collection range here.
Mental health awareness is another key component of overall wellbeing and this is something very important to us. We are donating 10% of profits from every sale to Mind Charity to support this important cause.
Share the care
During these unsettled times, we wanted to create the perfect care package to send to friends and family who you can't be with, to show loved ones you are thinking of them. Our hand-packaged gift boxes make the perfect gift to send to your friends and family to give them a positive boost.
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you - if you have any questions please reach out to us by sending us a DM on Instagram [@thesilkcollectionuk] or email us at email@example.com.